Welcome to FP Gaming Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • Announcements

• Forum and Dedi move   10/17/2017

All servers and the Forum are now at 178.32.223.184. Jörn will shortly move the domain so that your links will work.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guild wars 2 path of fire expansion

1 post in this topic

Posted

Guild wars 2 path of fire is the second expansion.

Adding 4 new mounts to game. You will need this to get across the Crystal Desert. As I understand it there won't be many way points and the maps is really big. Also adding new elite specialization for each profession. More new rewards, Bounties and a new Guild Hall.

Please note FP Gaming still got a Guild with a few members from our community. I am the Guild leader. Renegade, Paddy and SilverRook (Officer) are also members. If you happen to wish to join the guild then please pm me on forum and I add you.

Q: Will there be a beta test or early access?

A: We will hold two preview weekend experiences, during which every player with a Guild Wars 2 account in good standing can jump in and play selected expansion content. In the first preview weekend, running August 11-13, players will get a taste of the first open-world map of the expansion and the raptor mount. In the second preview weekend, running August 18-20, players can create demo characters and play in Player vs. Player or World vs. World with the nine new elite specializations.

If you don’t have a Guild Wars 2 account, you can register here to play the preview weekend event and the core Guild Wars 2 game for free!

Read about it here https://www.guildwars2.com/en/path-of-fire.